Nitro Short Course Racing

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KROGOTH

RCTalk Racer
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
I'm pretty excited. There are enough Short Course trucks at our track in Iraq to start our own class! No more racing with the buggys and MTs! lol

3 Slayers for sure, 1 SC8 for sure, and another SC8 once he gets fuel, and like 1 or two more slayers that occasionally show up. Gonna be totally awesome.

If we race the class this weekend I will try and get pics of it all. Or rather, have someone take pics for me. Ill be busy driving! lol. Too bad I dont have my new HARDCORE body out here yet. The stock traxxas body is really a drag lol.

Anyone else's track have their own Nitro Short Course class? I'm suprised that we have enough. Pleasantly suprised of course. hehe.

I sense sarcasm! :p

Anyhow, we ran our class this Sunday. My Slayer, 2 other Slayers and an SC8. Was great! First heat was kinda lame as they had just watered the track and we were the first to go. Too much traction! Its way more fun on a dry track so that one can powerslide through the turns.

Back