Sold / Found Nitro Engine, 1/10 On road nitro RC, controller and starter box.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Clintd

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Thinning the herd!

I've had this for some time and really have no use for it. It's entirely too fast to use around my area and it's not my thing.

no controller or receiver is included (Pictures still show the airtronics receiver that's not included)

has a EVO4 .15 engine that runs fine and is tight.

$100.00 for all shipped US only.

This is located in parlin NJ so pickup is also an option with a $20.00 discount (no need for a box and a trip to UPS)

Thank you for looking

Last edited:
This is an engine I got in a lot quite some time ago. I've ran it and it does run, but I would suggest a new pinch on the sleeve because it doesn't feel very tight with the plug removed.

$75.00 shipped US only.

Located in Parlin NJ so local pickup is an option with a $10.00 discount.

Last edited:
Updated, controller not included and price drop

Why is this not sold!? I would of bought this by now!

$100.00 shipped for everything!

bringing it all to the swap meet!

bringing it all to the swap meet!
is this still available for sale and how much for shipping to california zip code 92582

I'm sorry i should be more specific the nitro rc car package

is this still available for sale and how much for shipping to california zip code 92582

Well, Just noticed my FedEx account is cancelled due to inactivity and ups usually cost more. I don't feel like setting up a new account with fedex so if you don't mind an extra $20.00 for shipping I'll send everything I'm selling on here with possibly more stuff to you for $120.00 total.

Message me if your still interested as I have to get everything back out of my trailer.

How would we go about doing the transaction do you accept pay pal

Hello I'm the one who bought this but never got it started any suggestions on how to start it thanks

Hello I'm the one who bought this but never got it started any suggestions on how to start it thanks

Lol...I wouldn't just try to start it until you make sure everything checks out!

Make sure the fuel tank is clean & all the batteries are fresh ,an you have fresh fuel.
Always do a pre-check before you try to start engine to make sure everything works proper ,
like the radio gear to make sure it functions proper!

Yea I'm not stupid of course I checked out everything on it first but thanks for the sarcasm help glad to see people on this forum are very helpful

Wow! No one said you were stupid and that is a very legitimate first place to start checking for potential issues... You start at the beginning and keep it simple. If you're looking for help, insulting people and being bitter isn't the best way to start. Good luck getting it going! Btw, I have seen his videos posted of his cars running VERY well. I'm pretty sure HE isn't stupid either.

Well first of all I wasn't asking anybody but the seller who I bought it from in the first place second I never said the other person was stupid

but thanks for the sarcasm

I failed to find any sarcasm in his post. What was it that offended you?
Well first of all I wasn't asking anybody but the seller who I bought it from in the first place

The original seller has not been here for 9 months, in case you didn't notice. The members who posted were trying to help you.
How about a little appreciation for them sharing their time and experience with you.

I never said the other person was stupid
There must be an echo in here or something... I'm pretty sure.... Nope, I JUST double checked and I'm POSITIVE I didn't say you did.
Its unfortunate that your seller isn't around to answer your questions. More unfortunate that you've caught me at a bad time. I believe if you ask a few active members here, you'll find that I'm actually one of a fewhere who will actually go WAY out of my way to help ppl who ask for it. At the moment, I'm enjoying one of the very last nice days of the season to run my nitro outside. Good luck getting your's fired up! I'll be thinking of you.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back