Ninja's revo pictures (dial up BEWARE!)

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flameninja00

RCTalk Qualifier
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Well, its about time i posted some good pictures! Scoob and I went out a few weeks ago and ran them and decided we needed pictures. so, here i am, dial up hating me! Again, sorry for large post :)
Categorized by title:

improvements

cut hole in back windshield for antenna.
100_6749.jpg

cut MONSTER hole for air intake.
100_6745.jpg

waterproofed.
100_6731.jpg

bought fuel filter.
100_6730.jpg

scoob let me borrow his pullstart. (love it too :))
100_6727.jpg

sealed carb
100_6726.jpg

Broken: haven't repaired

broken front bumper (btw, if anyone has any suggestions on how to fix, would be grateful!)
100_6724.jpg

split open receiver wire (read above notes)
100_6751.jpg

no idea :constipat
100_6750.jpg

final, posed picture!
100_6752.jpg

Your body doesn't line up probably due to the tower is bent. Also if you water proof the RX why not the Opti drive? You should replace that RX wire too. Also do you have a failsafe??

what tires are those i like em, by the way nice revo, I'm still in the process of looking for a fourth

those tires are masher's by proline.

and yes, it looks like your body post mount is bent or the rear of the chassis is bent.
you could clean and prep that bumper mount and JB weld it for a temporary fix. it would last quite a while. And you NEED to get that antenna wire fixed. Good lookin basher

hehe, thanks! scoob let me borrow his mashers. i love em!

is that a paperclip bodyclip or a paperclip attached to a bodyclip? eitherway gives me an idea! paperclip attached to a bodyclip!

paperclips, i got sick of buying bodyclips and breaking/bending them. yes, i am a cheapskate!