Nice day for a drive

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zrock

RCTalk Champion
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Could not sit back any longer. Has to get the savage out and burn around in the snow today. Nothing stops this thing until u give it to much and make it dig in. Definitely think in going to stop running after run oil or many only a drop or to. Trying to start it the owb would not catch. Pulled the cover off pulled the shaft out wiped it off and put it back and had no more issues

does it hurt nitro rc cars to drive in the snow... or did you have to do some things to it before it was ready to drive in the snow

I wrapped the head with tinfoil to keep it a little warmer. Did not preheat since I store my gear indoors

Is nitro rc trucks water proof?

Water resistant. Not water proof. Savages are pretty good for keeping things mostly water tight compared to my tmaxx that I have already fryed a servo. Luckily it was only the shifting servo. Gota make it a little more water tight. It also depends on what u do with it after the run. I flip it upside down let all the snow melt off the sit it over the heat vent for a while

Back