Nice collection!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RCDad

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
This guy has been collecting for 20 years.

Dcp01113-400.jpg

Dcp01111-400.jpg

Dcp01107-400.jpg

Last edited:
Certainly beats my collection.

that looks like a much more organized version of this guy dave in coconut creek.....that guy has an entire room piled full of stuff....great people to know when your looking for that losi JRXT-2 control arm that broke.....that is one hell of a collection man.......If I don't run it it goes out the door to someone that will....I couldn't imagine the upkeep on all that stuff.....
Who has the signature about "no matter what happens someone will take it too seriously"......

I call dave the RC junk man

Imagine how much he could get for all of those vintage trucks!

Nice collection.

Questions to ponder:
Why is he posing in his boxer shorts?
Does he still live with his mom?

I wonder if thats his bedroom because I see a bed there unless I'm mistaken.

You can also see part of a clothes closet with clothes his size. Its his bedroom at his moms house. LMAO

look at the 2nd pic... there is a MT with 16 shocks on there.... 4 shocks on each wheel! thats pretty sweet. lol.

Does he still live with his mom?

no wonder he could afford all those cars!!! lol

What else should a 35 year old virgin do with his time and money.

robmob said:
What else should a 35 year old virgin do with his time and money.

Do I detect a little jealousy?

Yeah, I wish I still lived with my mom.

I Still live with mine! LMAO! I'll be probably on my own after college, get my stuff straight.

Oh and if that shelf cracked with all those trucks on it and hit him upside the head while he was sleeping OUCH! LOL

no you don't...
been there done that....
what do tell a girl you meet...
Hey baby we can go back to my mom's place?????
no bootie for 6 months....AAAAGGGGHHHHHH it sucked...actually it didn't LOL.....that was when I got back into this stuff so I didn't go nuts......my girl is cool w/ it though.....she has her stuff I have mine.....

dudes got a bunch of old ass electric cars probably missing the remotes....nice drapes damn is that rolex i seen them boxers somewhere on here before...lol

My mom was cool that way, when I was in HS I could nail whoever I wanted in my room.

i wonder if he drives any of them...

savager

I am willing to bet that most of them do not have the receivers in them.

I think the majority are models.