Newbie virgin

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jwcooch

RC Newbie
Reaction score
Hello everybody my name is Justin or JWcooch, whatever you like. I story is not the happiest but I am a little sick and I decided to buy a badass RC vehicle cuz I've never had one and I've always wanted one always been into construction and mechanics and fabricating stuff so this is going to be fun for me and away for me to keep my sanity and keep the time while I'm off my feet for the most part. I went on eBay and I bought the sweetest truck and motor HPI I'll put a picture up on on here for you guys to see. And I'm not too proud to tell you I have no idea what I'm doing. But I plan on having a lot of fun doing it so any help I can get from any of you guys would be much appreciated and basically I'm here to learn and taking as much knowledge as I can so and I want to see all your sweet cars I hope that's okay introduction and if there's anything I can do for anybody have more than willing to help always as well thank you

welcome to the best cash-sink you'lll find... and its addictive AF as well
I'm pretty new myself, but have a good bit of engineering sense and ability to tinker with stuff. Let me know if you think I can help with anything.
My kids and I have 1 each Traxxas Slash (me), a Bandit, and a Rustler.

Ps... Dunno what kinda sick you are, but hope it works out, and maybe you find some fun and releif in the RC hobby

Cash sink is absolutely right! I though I was getting off good to grab a slash VXL 4wd for $100 and have a traxxas raptor given to me. Lol.... right!

the 4wd has snowballed in to a 6S monster, and the raptor is now brushless, spool diff, and can’t stay off the healing bench (work bench). But then again, I have zero problem letting people bash it.

Hello everybody my name is Justin or JWcooch, whatever you like. I story is not the happiest but I am a little sick and I decided to buy a badass RC vehicle cuz I've never had one and I've always wanted one always been into construction and mechanics and fabricating stuff so this is going to be fun for me and away for me to keep my sanity and keep the time while I'm off my feet for the most part. I went on eBay and I bought the sweetest truck and motor HPI I'll put a picture up on on here for you guys to see. And I'm not too proud to tell you I have no idea what I'm doing. But I plan on having a lot of fun doing it so any help I can get from any of you guys would be much appreciated and basically I'm here to learn and taking as much knowledge as I can so and I want to see all your sweet cars I hope that's okay introduction and if there's anything I can do for anybody have more than willing to help always as well thank you
welcome to the addictio.... hobby... yeah hobby. definitely post up any questions you have and do not hesitate to ask questions. very interested to see your new rig! we all had to start learning somewhere, so any questions you have has probably been asked ourselves at one point or another, or learned the hard way, which tends to be a bit more expensive lol