newbie question

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

firemanak

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Is all work mats magnetic? I just looked at 30 of them around the web, and most of them didn't say anything about having a magnet in them...
thanks I couldn't find the answers using search
Tony

Get you a COW RC mat they are magnetic and worth every penny I love mine.

CowRC makes the only mat worth a crap IMO. I would highly recommend the "pro-mag" version as its got stronger magnetic properties than the regular CowRC magnetic mats. I've had mine for 4 or 5 years now and I wouldnt trade it for anything. All CowRC stuff is top notch!

man i was hoping using your name I would get something extra free .... oh well... love the aviator,

Why is magnetic so important?

I am on a bench over a dusty concrete floor in my garage, and if you drop something, you have to move pallet of tools and stuff under it to find the dropped part/tool... so I was hoping that if I had a magnet mat, then that would help with that problem

It helps keep small metal parts and screws from bouncing off the work surface and onto the floor.

It helps keep small metal parts and screws from bouncing off the work surface and onto the floor.
I hate losing screws- you just watch it tumble off your workbench falling into the endless abyss of oil, fluff, sawdust and other junk on the floor, your heart sinking as you get ready to do the solitary search of shame- or you just go into a rage and think: Why didn't I just put the screws in a pot, or buy a parts mat....

Back