NEW web-site we sell glow-sticks

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You need to put some prices and shipping fees.
Without this no one will think about buying from you.
Its a nice start but you will need to do more work.

ok i was just happy that i made it i am still working on it

you only sell necklace and bracelet how about a kit with 2-6" inch long and 2-4" lonfg for an r/c body and some mounts they would sell.i dot really know how the glow stick work if they work the same way as glow in the dark paint whihc is that they must have a certain amount of uv light during the day to become active when it becomes darker. is that how they work? if so then maybe you should put try to put a kit together 12+10=22 so it should be somewhere around the pice of a 22" necklace right?

yes that about right i can make u something if u want me too.

They can glow any time but it better at night time because u can see it better and it much bighter. It like the onces at Six Flags and at Theme parks.

you should go through your website and corrct grammar and spelling mistakes, and make it seem more professional. If you do ths it will promt more people to buy from you.

Also maybe not right away but you should also add a shopping cart and paypal account.

Domination is right.. I think you may need to clean it up a little bit. Don't take this to harshly but the homepage has 3 sentences. Each of them say that you sell glowsticks. Kinda makes you sound like you're in the 4th grade. On a bit more positive note, I think it's great you're trying to make money to fund you're interests. Good luck!

Last edited:
what lessen says is something that i pointed out myself as i first entered the website.

ok i will But i just got a new stock of colors so know i have all the colors

Anybody wants and certain color?? i might can get it for them

anybody want me to try to make one for ur r/c truck or car body and outline or something??

How long do these last on average?

They will glow super bright for 10 - 12 hours. Then, they will start to fade out but may continue to emit some light for up to 36 hours.

EP u should`nt buy them off him as u get them free from the army but for ppl like me that dont we would need to buy them from some where (if i wanted them that is but i dont so sorry no sale here)

hay were did ur post go

am i going madd i know it late but

NEVER MIND

shorty said:
EP u should`nt buy them off him as u get them free from the army but for ppl like me that dont we would need to buy them from some where (if i wanted them that is but i dont so sorry no sale here)

hay were did ur post go

am i going madd i know it late but

NEVER MIND

is the mad cow going around again shorty LOL :jk:

lol any of yall want some glow-sticks

another pointer ya might want to take is dont tell people your cost on these. Because you stated the price (I think it was $25 for 50 of them) and then you were charging $3 a piece, you dont wanna do that. Because if someone wanted to buy like 5 of them, they know they can spend like $10 more, and get 45 more of them. Just somethin to help ya out. Also I'm not sure where your getting them from, but on ebay I see you can buy 50 of them for $15.99 buy it now, so if ya were selling a bunch of them, ebay might be a place you might want to look to stock your inventory. Also Holloween should bring ya in some dough, by just walking around the neighbor hood selling them. Anyway, good luck!

Hey Let me know when you get the glow cups in, my g/f thinks there pertty cool. I'll take a couple off your hands, PM me.

"Why" or "How" do have so many glow-sticks to sell ???

Shadey how glow-cups u want?? and what color and how much u going to give me?? Ill try to get some in ASP.
thanks

Hey i am going to get the 12 oz and the 1.5 oz. cups anybody want certain color before i get them?? If so please tell me because i am going to get them when i get my other order in. so let me know thanks

Back