New toy

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Suicide

Gone - bye bye.
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I'm buying one of Vassago's revo's and i can not wait for this thing to come. too bad i got bad grades and can only run it on the weekends

grounded from rc's? lol, never thought of that lol.

well i got 2 c's and i can't run/work on any of my trucks except on the weekend

lmao, if i got two c's when i was in high school my parents would have bought me a car!!!

ha ha i run mine all the time and my parents dont buy me any thing i hustle to get money an it pays off thats how i got my revo

i had to sell my Wii and was rich for 2 min till i paid my dad off. then i only had 100. and 50 of that went to the revo man. as soon as it gets warm and i can cut the grass I'm gonna have a badass revo

hey heres a idea, buy another one and hide it, run it wile the rents aint home!!

hey man progress reports are out in a few weeks i can wait awhile

Hey, if it makes you feel any better, I'm in my 30's and get grounded from my car by a person more than 5000 miles away..

I'd pin a meddle on my kid for selling a wii to get something that requires going outside to play with.

well i bought 3 years ago and used it overall probly 18 hours no in one weekend i do more work on my tmaxx/slash

Thats why you ALWAYS wear the wrist strap!!

Congrads on the Revo, fun, fun trucks

Back