New to the brushless setup any help plz

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rez1985

RC Newbie
Reaction score
Hi I just bought a HIMOTO Galaxy 4x4 on road. It comes with Himoto 3674KV 2200-4P 11T electric motor managed by its brushless speed regulator with 100A programmable high precision cooling fan

Is this a good setup or can I can it about to make it faster.

thanks

Hi I just bought a HIMOTO Galaxy 4x4 on road. It comes with Himoto 3674KV 2200-4P 11T electric motor managed by its brushless speed regulator with 100A programmable high precision cooling fan

Is this a good setup or can I can it about to make it faster.

thanks
personally, I'd return it (if you still can) and then get a used hobby grade rc car for around the same price. those Kid Galaxy cars aren't worth the money

personally, I'd return it (if you still can) and then get a used hobby grade rc car for around the same price. those Kid Galaxy cars aren't worth the money

bought it second hand. Shall I sell it on. What rc car should I be looking at to buy thanks

bought it second hand. Shall I sell it on. What rc car should I be looking at to buy thanks
How much did you pay for it? (this'll help me know what your price range is so I can find a good car for you)

Thanks! I'll search around a bit and I'll tell what I've found in ab 30 min probably

you want it to be an on road car right? just double checking

Back