New rpm arms

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Childresshunt

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
got the maxx tore down and workin on cleanin it up to put some rpm arms on all the way around got white ones so I can die them. ill post some pics of the finished product once I'm done. gonna be doing a 2 color die.

got the maxx tore down and workin on cleanin it up to put some rpm arms on all the way around got white ones so I can die them. ill post some pics of the finished product once I'm done. gonna be doing a 2 color die.

Nice Pics please.

20130407_215002_zpsc37dd790.jpg

Blue was no problem just dropped them in died the whole arm black was pain staking lol. Once i get them on my maxx ill post some more pics.

20130408_003533_zpsb464e10b.jpg

Finished front and rear clip. I like how it turned out myself. Just gotta take the chassis apart tomorrow and clean it all up then ill get her all put back together well at least everything but getting the motor put back on. once i finish ill post another pic of it all put back together

---------- Post added at 12:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:40 AM ----------

Also plannin on paintin the bumbers with some of that fushion paint gonna go blue on that also. And depending on how that goes maybe paint the tranny to.

Finally put my maxx back together today heres a couple pics of it clean and finished. minus motor and fuel tank

20130414_141843_zpsc2e7f8b1.jpg

20130414_141814_zps93e24f1d.jpg

---------- Post added at 2:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 2:27 PM ----------

I no once i get it out and bash it the paint wont last to to long but we gonna see how the fushion paint holds up

Got a set of RPM arms coming for the front of mine. Since I found cracked a mount last weekend. Was a lil to rough on her i guess :hehe: Definatly like what you did with those arms looks pretty cool. Interested to see how the paint holds up. I was going to paint my stock rims black but did think the paint would hold up.

I see your still running the old style body mounts and strut towers on the back, where do you find them at? I only found one stock at a flea market but can't find them anywhere else!

yea I eally like how they tuned out. ill put a post on how the paibt holds up after I bash it a coupke times. I no the bumpers arnt gonna last to long I'm more interested in the rims lastinf myself I did it to these bc they are old and the chrome was lookin really poopy. that rear mount is the one that come with the truck when I bought it and I plan on upgrading to rpm tower once my rear mount messes up but if I had to guess if your gonna find the old style its gonna be on ebay

i painted my stock wheels with some black engine paint and its holding up pretty good.

Back