New Must Have 200mm Nitro body

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HumboldtBlazer

RCTalk VIP
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
This is sick! I wouldn't use it for racing or maybe I would with a tail. It is just plane awesome as I am sure most will agree. HPI Introduced this body the Ford GT at the 43rd Shizuoka hobby show at Shizuoka.

shs04209.jpg

I don't know about you but I am already thinking of paint schemes.

:OMG: :OMG: :OMG: :OMG: :OMG: :OMG:

man that one nice body

nitro13,

Almost looks like it's diecast.
Nice

:drool: That is one bad ass body. It does have that die cast kind of look to it.

Originally posted by mcvickj
:drool: That is one bad ass body. It does have that die cast kind of look to it.

It looks Diecast as it was painted never used and I assume they have carshow style lights up above that make everything bling-bling.

Big Ford fan here. Nice body. I've been thinking of getting a touring car. Is 200mm standard size? Namely the tc3?

200mm is standard nitro car size, 190mm are generally for electrics. Some 190mm bodies will fit nitros, but the tires normally rub because the body is too narrow.

Pro- Line made a 200mm GT40 body, but it was discontinued. I think they still make the 190mm though. I was going to buy the 200mm.

The second that GT40 body becomes available, I'll buy it.

I used to get excited when I saw nice bodies like that. Now ever since I found out roar only allows you to run certain bodies, I really dont care too much for them. But that is a nice looking lid. It would look a lot nicer in a race though.

--NooP

That body next to it is nice as well. Looks like Hpi is trying for the detail level of Tamiya and Kyosho.

Looks like a body that would be ashame to put holes in at all

Back