New member with a couple of questions.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Scrogg thanks for the info man. Will do after I replace the spur gear. I toasted it tonight at the local track http://www.dirtburners.org/Home/tabid/53/Default.aspx :)All in good fun right?! I will fix that tomorrow. It is supposed to storm all day no good!! Right now I am running the Long travel rockers with the suggested silver and blue springs. With 40 wt oil. Does anyone have any experiences with after market shocks? Or with the after market sway bar kits? I plan on putting the P2 rockers back on.

Thanks again!!:bow:

Don't waste your money on aftermarkets, get the Ti. ni. shock shafts. The Revo comes with great shocks. They just need tuned properly.
That is an awesome looking track. I may have to come race you one day!

Don't waste your money on aftermarkets, get the Ti. ni. shock shafts. The Revo comes with great shocks. They just need tuned properly.
That is an awesome looking track. I may have to come race you one day!

Scrogg, the track is a absolute beast! The pics/videos on the site are out dated. It covers the same area but it has bigger and badder jumps with higher corners. It was absolutely nuts yesterday! My buddy has two digital video cameras that we will use as soon as the track dries out!:yes:

Rolex, does this forum have the you tube hack on it?

Back