New maxx find

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skinny352

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Just picked up a 3.3 long chassis maxx for 60 bucks with a few extras has upgraded trans and brake thought the motor was locked up but after a few turns of the wrench found it to be overly gunked up with old fuel cleaned her up a Lil and she moved now on to see if all the electronics work has a roto start as well uploadfromtaptalk1406945496856.jpg

Wtf, another 60$ mt[emoji34]

Last edited:
Nice score!

You just have to keep your eyes open Rob, I look on the various forums I frequent, Craigslist, and eBay, pretty much everyday.
Deals like these don't last long, there have been some posted the get sold in less then an hour after posting.
You just never know when a wicked sweet deal is going to pop up and you have to be ready to pull the trigger on it.

Yes I must say that's what I do as well that's like my revo I paid 100 for with an picco 26

Well I just fired her up put a Lil fuel in her and a glo plug 2 secs later she fired up and purred like a wild cat lmao all the electronics work as well I'm gonna name her maxxine tuned pipe and a cleaning I'll be racing her around the yard

Hey whoa whoa, that's maxxine is my girl!

Well an up date she runs and drives ran 1 tank through her today and 5 in my LST love to bash that LST

Back