New Mag....RC Crawler...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NCNitro

Fist of Goodness
In Memoriam
Supporter
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
JasonInAgusta from RCDriver Magazine posted this at Scale4x4, and with his permission I am letting you guys know about his new mag. Personally I can't wait to get my hands on the first issue!

2347299807_a3daecb416_o.jpg

I've been wanting to do this for a while now and recently put things into motion to make it happen.

Time for my own little mag.

That's just a mock-up for the cover, but Crawler will feature RC and 1:1 event coverage, reviews, tech articles, how-to articles, and all the kick-*** things you'd expect in such a mag.

Contributors will be names you all know, John Robert Holmes has signed on to do Electronics tech, and several other guys like Chino, Microgoat, DJ, Grizz, 1BadJeepBruiser, and several others have volunteered. (Thanks, guys!)

Crawler will be on sale November 11th (later than I wanted, but it all has to do with scheduling of publisher, printer, distributor, etc..) and is currently slated as a "special issue" but will go quarterly if there's enough support.

Judging by the overwhelming response we've had thus far, it seems as if it's destined to go quarterly.

I'm with ya on the first issue.

to quote an old wrestler...."oooohhhh Yeeeaaaaaa!!!!"..cool another magazine for the wife to complain about when i leave it in the bathroom....

Neat! I'm an RC Driver fan and although I'm crawlerless maybe it will push me over the edge to get one.

I have a brand new axial crawler in the box waiting to be built, I'd sign up for that in a second.

same with me...been toying with getting one with my state refund check, but i know 'jack' about them. anyone have a couplke of quick pointers on these? i know i need and ESC/motor combo and servo...anything else?

Back