new era v3 mount. have you heard of it?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Revo'D

RCTalk Rookie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=111278693115

I have one waiting to pay I thought I would quickly google it but theres nothing and I've never heard of it. Has anyone else?

The revo pictured is pretty much all era upgrades but the mount has cooling fins I can't remember the era having those but can't see any cloners goimg to that length of detail either. Opinions please. Or even better solid info would be great.

No mate I brought the last one just trying to find out about v3 but others forums are sayinv its legit. I hope it is. I didn't see any era logos on the package of another guys.

Post some pics when you get it. I'm guessing it's not a NE mount. Just buying the last one will not cause a page to be removed on eBay and the page you linked has been removed.

I stand corrected,that is a New Era mount. Looks like they did some more machining than in the past. Other than making it lighter,there is no benefit to the "cooling ribs".

The Traxxas mount is less desirable due to interference if trying to use a pull-start.

I still like the ones I made the best :D

$T2eC16Z,!ykE9s7t)2UyBS!)oGs!9!~~60_1.jpg

Back