New COOL Beautifull Redcat LoWrider, best so far this limited SixtyFour Lowrider

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rccar4life

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Crawling
  3. Scale Builder
  4. Flying
  5. Boating
This limited-run version of the SixtyFour lowrider is sold exclusively through Dixxon and is a 1/10-scale replica of Dixxon owner Danny Dreyer’s 1:1 Impala, “La Guera”. Sitting atop the LRH285 chassis, this version of the SixtyFour features a gorgeous white body with gold accents, including front and rear bumpers, grille, body and window trim, and spoked wheels.
Redcat-Racing-SixtyFour-Lowrider-x-Dixxon-3.jpg

The Redcat “La Guera” SixtyFour Lowrider is a Dixxon exclusive and is priced at $699.99. To learn more about this limited-edition Impala lowrider R/C car, visit dixxon.com.

So goddamn NICE !!!

Redcat-Racing-SixtyFour-Lowrider-x-Dixxon-2.jpg

hIT The like buttom if you like this car

https://www.bigsquidrc.com/redcat-r...nel-for-a-limited-edition-sixtyfour-lowrider/

Redcat-Racing-SixtyFour-Lowrider-x-Dixxon-770x963.jpg

Very scale looking. Not sure on the gold.

This limited-run version of the SixtyFour lowrider is sold exclusively through Dixxon and is a 1/10-scale replica of Dixxon owner Danny Dreyer’s 1:1 Impala, “La Guera”. Sitting atop the LRH285 chassis, this version of the SixtyFour features a gorgeous white body with gold accents, including front and rear bumpers, grille, body and window trim, and spoked wheels.
Redcat-Racing-SixtyFour-Lowrider-x-Dixxon-3.jpg

The Redcat “La Guera” SixtyFour Lowrider is a Dixxon exclusive and is priced at $699.99. To learn more about this limited-edition Impala lowrider R/C car, visit dixxon.com.

So goddamn NICE !!!

Redcat-Racing-SixtyFour-Lowrider-x-Dixxon-2.jpg

hIT The like buttom if you like this car

https://www.bigsquidrc.com/redcat-r...nel-for-a-limited-edition-sixtyfour-lowrider/

Redcat-Racing-SixtyFour-Lowrider-x-Dixxon-770x963.jpg
Yeah these rc's are sick. I'm not a road running or parking lot cruiser.

But they are beautiful rc's for sure.. redcat did a good job on these builds. Waiting for some one to get a Bluetooth speaker. To have it playing music in one.

If....it was only more stock and less lowrider lol i love lowriders dont get me wrong but I'm selective not into ridiculously hydros or anything more like cut chop channel drop and hope you dont leave your bottom on the highway ratrods and classics but i like the body gold should be chrome I'm mo

i want one
if price was 499bucks

BT Speaker and this song

lady figures 4 of them, and one figure that looks like me LOL

one more new limited collector redcat

Jevries Collector’s Edition FiftyNine. This is a true collector’s edition vehicle and is limited to only 1,000 units. All vehicles have been numbered with tamper proof holographic stickers and all boxes have been hand signed by Jevries himself. Every box is sealed with tamper proof holographic stickers for those who want to keep an unopened mint condition Jevries Collector’s Edition FiftyNine, as a true collector’s item, for years to come. Individually numbering each of the vehicles from one to one thousand makes them highly collectible, so if you are interested in purchasing one, you better act fast.
Redcat-FiftyNine-Jevries-Collectors-Edition-110-1959-Chevrolet-Impala-Hopping-Lowrider-8-640x300.jpg

Redcat-FiftyNine-Jevries-Collectors-Edition-110-1959-Chevrolet-Impala-Hopping-Lowrider-1.jpg

https://www.rccaraction.com/redcat-...1959-chevrolet-impala-hopping-lowrider-video/

Back