Netflix suggestions

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Non Crimen

RCNT Cyclist
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Hey ya'll,

simple! what shows are good on netflix? I need a new one...or two.

Instant or dvd?

DVD I would watch East Bound and Down, all 3 seasons if you havent seen it. Its hilarious.

I used dvd to watch The office, parks and rec, and modern family. All great shows and I dont watch them when they air.

I like bored to death also.

I watch mostly documentaries... I'm pretty boring.

instant streaming via Xbox. We used to do both until they doubled the price to keep both. I have enjoyed Breaking Bad, Weeds, Flashpoint(Sorta like a swat show). All of those were extremely great!

If you dont watch it, Walking Dead is a great series.

you kidding? who doesn't watch the Walking Dead?! :zombie:

How I met your mother prison break and I almost got away with it are the first ones I can think of oh and bones is pretty good

How I met your mother prison break and I almost got away with it are the first ones I can think of oh and bones is pretty good

Stop telling the story about how you almost got away with meeting my mother during a prison break, especially if your bringing bones into the story. :angry:

And to Non Crimen, I don't know your age but if you're old enough, watch Human Centipede. It's pretty horrible in every aspect of the word lol.

Almost 16. I have seen it and was not very impressed by it. Not really scary just gross.

Sent from my *PiMP Boy-3000*

Any of the SyFy series are great: Eureka, Warehouse 13, Battlestar Galactica, Stargate SG-1, Stargate Atlantis. I also like documentaries and science shows (Mythbusters anyone?).

For instant streaming;

Their original series are fantastic

Hawthorne Grove
House of Cards

Documentaries

Flight
Cocaine Cowboys
All the Nat Geo stuff
Planet Ocean

Documentaries for the gearheads

Senna
Dust to Glory
Love the Beast
All of the Moto films, vols 1-4

Sci Fi

Firefly
Serenity
Lost
Battlestar Gallactica
Caprica
Equilibrium

TV Series

Longmire
Mad Men
Trailer Park Boys
Archer

Prison break is a killer show, I watched it when it was on, very very good series.
@Non Crimen since your into bikes, take HPIguy's advice and watch Dust To Glory, best baja documentary out there. The xr650 scenes are so sick.

I was most of the NOVA stuff as well as Mythbusters on there, started season one and am on season 6 right now but their out of order on some of them.

Its Always Sunny In Philadelphia is also on instant, one of my fav sitcoms.

Instants selection is horrible though in my opinion, DVD is a must have for me. I'm a huge movie fan though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Torchwood
Breaking Bad
Doctor Who 2005

I just started to watch "Freaks and Geeks" it is an older series on for one year but you should see the cast.

A favorite

Check out Deadwood, an awesome western series with the lovable Ian McShane.
Remember him well, in the British antique series Lovejoy?

Chas

Longmire,jericho and CSI Miami, has been my choices the past few weeks.

Good series

Longmire,jericho and CSI Miami, has been my choices the past few weeks.

I also quite enjoy Longmire, which is presently being broadcast in Canada on A&E.

Chas

Back