Need your vids!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Çh®i§tiªñ

RCTalk VIP
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Ok - here is the deal.....

I'm going to work on 2 things for RCNT. 1 is going to be a screensaver and the other is going to be a flash intro for the site.

As a result, I need some short vid clips of killers jumps, doughnuts, tumbles, crashes and so on. If you want to see your ride in the spotlight, now is the time to do it.

Post links here!

Maybe even the guys at FRC would like to get in on some of the action.

Again, this is JUST for an RCNT flash intro and RCNT screensaver. In no way am I even trying to get into the vid business. Thats one area I suck completely! lol

Before you work on a screen saver you may want to fix your custom title:dumb:
TUNA FINGER!

As soon as I get my mulchers (in the mail), my friend is going to make a vid of my Savage. I found a old 4-wheeler track with about 30 different types of jumps. Most of the jumps are around 8 ft high with plenty of lip. I should be able to get some killer air/backflips.I just needed some good tires first. Its gonna be off the hook for sure.:marshall:

hay TUNA FINGER! You could also go to our site and pull any of the clips from there. I give you permission to use some of our stuff.

MJ:wasted:

Blazer-Sweet vids. Is there a way you can compress them all into one file?

Those are all GREAT vids! I have my work cutout :ball:

Thanks for the links guys!

Anyone else ?

Back