Need Suggestion!!!ASAP!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SpeeDsTeR0011

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Racing
Hey I have the Hpi Nitro RS4(not rtr3), and I want to upgrade to adjustable tie rods. I would like to know if the rtr 3 tie rods will fit on my car?

hp72222.jpg

I just called my LHS to find out.
They showed a different part number for the RS4.
They couldn't answer either way. These guys are up to date on all the parts not just kids working the counter.

Sorry.

Do I really need Titanium Turnbuckles or would the hpi turnbuckles work? The Racer 2 ones.

Honestly, no. You dont need Ti, but, if you hit something, you do run a higher risk of them breaking. You probably drive fast and hard, so keep it in mind.

But hell, if you hit something that hard, you will be worried about more than a turnbuckle hehe

Originally posted by Çh®i§tiªñ
but, if you hit something, you do run a higher risk of them breaking. You probably drive fast and hard, so keep it in mind.
But hell, if you hit something that hard, you will be worried about more

I think racer2's had a totaly different set up, I think they had upper A arms that were adjustable. The RS4 3ss turnbuckels and tierods should work fine on the origanal RS4.