need info on sh.28 engine

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jamdude

RCTalk Member
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
can anyone tell me where i can find a sh.28 engine selling in the states? i can only find them on ebay shipping from china. I tried google and it seems that Hobbypeople.com sold this engine at one point but now i just see parts,I have tried looking at all the major sites (amain ,hobbypartz,rcboca etc no luck also i called afew hobbyshops in my part of Florida and some have never heard of the brand.I have a LRP.28 with a rotor start on my revo can it work on the sh .28 ?also i cannot find any specs as far as the amount of ports ,the sellers on ebay do have a discription and specs but nothing on the ports thnx

Talk to ERCM I belive he has A few moded SH.28 for sale .
He may even give you a good deal on a engine and pipe combo .
he may not be in the state's but I've got my orders in 6 day's

The blue head sh on ebay is 3 ports. The sh .28 8 port and your lrp are the same engine. The losi 454 is also the same. Robins sh's are modded already for a killer deal

ok ,I just wanted a cheap replacement for the lrp.28 its my son's truck i looked at the LOSI 454 and i can see the similarities to the lrp .Does the rotostart that i currently have on the LRP fit?