Need help with Pull start

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

juna1103

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Hey everyone,
I bought this part for my lst2 Losi LOSR1037 Combo Pull/Spin Start Assembly:MS26SS/454

When I installed it, the pull start wouldn't move, but if I losen the screws the pull start will move.. I have the losi march 427cc
Any ideas what might be wrong?

Something is obviously binding. You'll have to either do some shimming of the PS housing, or clearance whatever parts are coming into contact to cause the condition. My guess would be that the one way bearing is not able to seat as deeply on the 427 as it does on the .26SS or 454, causing it to rub the rear of the PS housing.

When you tighten the screws in the pull starter it's prob binding the OWB. I had this problem with a traxxas ez starter OWB when I switched to a pull starter. There is actually a difference in the OWB length. You can use Loctite on your screws and tighten it down and check for binding then back them off just a hair. I would elect to try and locate the proper bearing size though.

Agreed with all of the above