Need help identifying this touring car..

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

81camaro468

RC Newbie
Reaction score
Picked this oldie up in a collection I purchased recently and have done a few hours of google searching and keep coming up with nothing. Any help would be appreciated!!
814842CF-C736-4B0F-B21B-79F38B7689F4.jpeg

That maybe a AE. Team Associated with the blue drive shafts ,the Novak speed control was a very expensive part
in its day ,it would have cost a whopping $ 135.00 bucks to own it!..:cool:

That maybe a AE. Team Associated with the blue drive shafts ,the Novak speed control was a very expensive part
in its day ,it would have cost a whopping $ 135.00 bucks to own it!..:cool:
I’ve looked at everything associated has made and it’s nothing like any of em. I know that rooster was a great esc in the early 2000s. Lol

Still haven’t figured this out. Going on 3 days looking at every brand I can think of. Ae, losi, yokomo, shumacher, X-ray, Durango, Tamiya, Kyosho, thunder tiger, cen, and traxxas. I’m really racking my brain here.?

Still haven’t figured this out. Going on 3 days looking at every brand I can think of. Ae, losi, yokomo, shumacher, X-ray, Durango, Tamiya, Kyosho, thunder tiger, cen, and traxxas. I’m really racking my brain here.?

Well ,the reason why I said it could be Ae. ,was because of the blue shafts as they were notorious for using them
on their Team versions ,however ,Ae. usually did put their name on the receiver box lid!

I have a Ntc3 an it say Ae. on the box!

That also could be a lower brand like Eceed or something like that!

Definitely not an exceed either. I’ve probably owned 60 different rc cars of every brand and type in the past 15 years and I’ve never not been able to figure out what something is. this is really starting to get the best of me. Lol

That rear differential... are there any molding stamps or a manufacturer's time stamp on any plastic part?

Picked this oldie up in a collection I purchased recently and have done a few hours of google searching and keep coming up with nothing. Any help would be appreciated!!View attachment 122194

That there is a Yokomo. I don't remember the model, but that's what it is. I do remember it was a rally car.

Picked this oldie up in a collection I purchased recently and have done a few hours of google searching and keep coming up with nothing. Any help would be appreciated!!View attachment 122194
A few more pics, especially of the car upside down would help. It does kind of look like a Yokomo, MR4, or YZ10 possibly. Is it belt drive?

Back