need help finding parts.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

k5floyd

RCTalk Qualifier
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
need help finding parts

hello everyone. I'm just getting back into the hobby and i am rebuilding my beaten up first gen tmaxx. this truck is mostly just for bashing. i need several parts and have gotten some at my lhs but they dont cary every thing.

i need a new motor and am considering a sirio .18. i replaced the stock arms with rpms wide arms and now need longer turnbuckles. i had titanium ones but the plastic ends still bent or broke. what can be done to fix this? and lastly for now anyway i need tires wheels and am considering larger tires. i have seen soo many new tread patterns and designs to choose from.

where are the best places to order these or any other parts i might need along the line on the internet?

Last edited:
Try www.towerhobbies.com www.rcplanet.com www.amainhobbies.com and to get the part numbers for some of the parts go to www.traxxas.com and get an exploded view of your truck, or maybe the 2.5 version since you upgraded to the wider a arms, Lunsford makes some nice titanium turnbuckles http://www.lunsfordracing.com/mm5/merchant.mvc , and just get some new traxxas ball ends to put on them and replace the broken ones http://cgi.ebay.com/Traxxas-Rod-End...temQQimsxZ20090106?IMSfp=TL090106119003r19184 , hope this helps get you started...

having trouble finding the sirio .18 online, also lookin at the OS .18 cvrx and tz. any recomendations. tuneability and reliability are most important.

had the OS on my rc10gt and it was a beast.

i have a pile of turnbuckles from an emaxx dont know if they will work, and they are stock.

which OS do you have?

i HAD the os .18cvrx in they rc10gt. its a good engine

Os .18tm?

ok i was recomended an OS .18TM and looks to be a great motor but the only place I've found one it was $280. is it worth the money or can they be found cheaper?

Last edited:
Back