need a little help!!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RIV

RC Newbie
Reaction score
Bought a used t maxx and installing the RPM a-arms but do the stock tie rods work or do I need longer ones? Thanks for any info.

Ask and you shall receive. ...the only way the stock ones won't work is if you bought the wide 3.3 type extended width a'arms

Ask and you shall receive. ...the only way the stock ones won't work is if you bought the wide 3.3 type extended width a'arms

Not to sure, it does have the 3.3 motor and the new a arms are a little longer than the stock, can the tie rods be unscrewed a little, or is there longer ones I need to buy? Thank s

What's the length you need to make up?...
If it's just a tiny bit then you didn't screw the pillow balls in enough

It maybe an 1/8 of a inch, but if the pillow balls are screwed in to much that will keep it from turning correct? If so can I unscrew the tie rods a little ? Thanks

You can unscrew them a tiny bit but you need as much threaded in to the ends as possible,otherwise the tie rod ends will rip out too easily

Ok I know I read the directions and they are not the wides and are same as stock. I preciate the help alot man. Thanks

No problem man that's what we're here for bud!....stick around,lots of good info around here