Need a little help please

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Piston

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
This hobby has me by the gonads LOL

I start off with a stock electric Evader, 3 days go by and I buy a guys race evader w 15 turn motor and all... Must... go... faster!

One week goes by, I buy a Nitro Evader and fix it up with a new engine... fast little SOB it is.

Now One more week later I just bought a Savage 21 ;) It's somewhat stock with a steering servo upgrade and new dogbones

*Stands UP* "Hi I'm Garrett and I'm addicted to Nitro"

Next on the list is probably a divorce at the rate I'm going with this stuff LOL ;)

lol, rc is like that, very addicting.

Anyway, what did you need?

hehe, nothing I was just joking around that I needed someone to help me remove the RC grip lol.

very addicting hobby indeed.

actually I do have a few questions... Other than the 4 mods listed in this forum, what should I be careful of or change before I start running this thing?

I don't have it yet so I can't offer any more details than to say its basicly stock (a servo upgrade and newer dogbones)

jus remember to break it in slowly and dont rush things. good luick.
savager

my name is scott i am also addictied to r/c i've done bad things like buy a monster pirate,tmaxx 2.5, savage,rc10 gt, and tons of parts now in the last few days i had a relapse and bought a mini-t, i hope i can also get some help if this goes on I'm going to admit my self into the r/c institution which is a federal funded program .....to rehab the r/c addict

Actually this one is a used setup with about 1/2 gallon run through it and has been dialed in after break in.

Back