NCNitro's Exercise Program

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sweetdiesel

aka SouRGassssssss
Supporter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Ever wonder how he knocks out those wicked "true fire" paint jobs, drink a twelve pack daily and still manage to keep his girlish figure? Now you know.

[YOUTUBE]E9_amg-Aos4[/YOUTUBE]

Rolex your such a liar, your probally sitting in one now lol. That is freakin hilarious though!

Bryson

Yep. He had one outfitted just for him so he wouldn't have to change his location. (Leather chair)

2800 RPM Hula motor WTF. They must be smoking some Hula weed over there.

Does it fold neatly under the bed?

I can picture Joe sitting on a chair like that and working on his R/C's or even those true fire paint jobs.

That explains why he keeps begging me to let him paint me a body, haha!

-Michael

He probably has an industrial-sized coffee mug that he drinks from that keeps his hands shaking as fast as his chair.

You know that this thing costs $293. I wonder if it works. I doubt it but at least it's a thought.

Damn it Dom, you had to go and give away my secret! How do you think I get such nice flowing flames. But I drink the 12 pack after I am done painting, it's tough getting the chunks out of the fresh paint.

But I do want to thank you Dom for coming over to clean it for me when I am done using it.

PVC-45-SM.jpg

Ha ha ha that was great! ^^^^

Back