Nastiest RC pipes made in the world

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shanksnitro

RCTalk Member
Reaction score
Proud new owner of an extreme RC mods end bleed. No other pipe compares

Attachments

• 20220402_131946_HDR.jpg
    20220402_131946_HDR.jpg
    382.8 KB · Views: 177
How much are those

Nice pipe, but that end bleed is going to blow oil and unburnt fuel all over your tire and suspension. Personally I would rear exhaust that pipe.
Gotta put a large deflector on her
How much are those
extremercmods.com Robyn's prices are on his page and very easy going guy ships world wide and will Taylor pipe to your needs.

Personally I would rear exhaust that pipe.
100% agree with that. All though the end could be bent downward or out to the side..
Gotta put a large deflector on her
First off sweet pipe man that's awesome. Was thinking instead of a deflector. This shouldn't do anything to the performance of the pipe. Heat up the end of it and give it a bend downward or out to the side. Tuned pipes are designed from header to the end of barrel of exhaust. Bending the tip one way or another shouldn't hurt it in anyway. Just a idea I'm throwing out there. Like @NCNitro said that will just destroy your front end. Covering it in un burnt fuel & oil... could see if he would make a different header and run it along the rear end.. another idea.. they just flow into my head. Got a couple more but I will stop ranting haha sorry sweet pipe...👍👍

Id rather have jammin jps, nova super strongs, and cvecs.

For what ERCM pipes cost. But i am all offroad and poor.

i respect that pipe though

MAN I MISS CVEC!

Hows that maximum build coming?
Almost done just need some warmer weather. Also need to rework the exhaust. Going to try and mount it like the evaders exhuast down the side going towards the front. And need my other tires for the rear. I ordered them just waiting on them to arrive. And possibly shorten the servo wires instead of the twist I did. They are still on the long side honestly. And might just change to a different slipper or try and find a different spur. I will fire it up in the next week or so.. with the spur missing a tooth anyway. Sure I will find a mod.8 spur to work eventually. Here's a pic I have to do a update to the restoration thread soon. Also been updating my shop got sick of looking at the same tile for the last 20 yrs haha.
16489513989028306439148706017838.jpg

Looked these pipes up and think I want one myself..
Shoot man I know you can just fab one your self. Hahaha and have it go the way you want it too. 😉👍👍🤣🤣🤣

100% agree with that. All though the end could be bent downward or out to the side..

First off sweet pipe man that's awesome. Was thinking instead of a deflector. This shouldn't do anything to the performance of the pipe. Heat up the end of it and give it a bend downward or out to the side. Tuned pipes are designed from header to the end of barrel of exhaust. Bending the tip one way or another shouldn't hurt it in anyway. Just a idea I'm throwing out there. Like @NCNitro said that will just destroy your front end. Covering it in un burnt fuel & oil... could see if he would make a different header and run it along the rear end.. another idea.. they just flow into my head. Got a couple more but I will stop ranting haha sorry sweet pipe...👍👍
He makes them with a 90, I had the option but like the sound of the end bleed straight better.

MAN I MISS CVEC!
His pipes took savages to new levels and first place in compitions all over the world.the Picco .28 specially modified ones like mine love them the best.

They kind of remind me of the old mip stinger rear exhaust pipes. I had one on a maxx many years ago, I loved it, and it sounded bad ass as well.

MAN I MISS CVEC!

Right you are ,I know people that have them ERCM pipes ,they are hanging on the wall an using the
matched header & pipe for what engine they are using an conditions they are running!..👍😎