My visit to the World of Wheels show last weekend (56k warning!!)

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rex2342

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I just thought I'd share a few pics I took at the World of Wheels Show here in Pittsburgh last weekend. There were some pretty cool cars there and some that made not want to be an import guy LOL!! There was also a wide variety of cars on hand. Anything from muscle, to import, to old school hot rods. I had a good time.

The paint on this one is just amazing!! The camera really doesn't do it any justice at all.

Picture055.gif

Picture054.gif

Take a look at the hair dryers on this thing!!! This a Chevelle SS in case anyone was wondering!

Picture059.jpg

Picture060.gif

Picture068.gif

Picture061.gif

Picture074.gif

Picture078.gif

I really like the body of this old RX7. Nice and clean nothing to flashy!

Picture076.gif

Picture077.gif

One of my favorites at the show! I LOVE S15 Silvias!!

Picture066.gif

I thought these were really cool too. There was a whole section of OLD street rods. I thought these were the best things there to see.

Picture079.gif

Then there was this piece of crap riced out hunk of trash 3000GT there too. I couldn't stop laughing at this car.It was so over done it was sad. I wish I could've met the owner just so I could've laughed in his face for wasting so much money on this thing!

Picture073.gif

Picture072.gif

Picture071.gif

^LMFAO

Anyway thats about it. There are a few more shots of the odl street rods but they came out to dark.I'm going to mess with them in photoshop to see if I can clean them up a bit.

I think my Favorite of these it the silver Hemi Cuda that is Joe Rogans car from Fear Factor it was built by one of the best hotrod builders out there Rad Rides by Troy. I agree with you on the 3000 gt that much chrome should only been seen on a 50,s style car and even that is getting over board what wat the guy thinking!!!!!! Way to ruin a very nice car let see how much useless crap I can add to my car, If he had put all that money into the motor and drive train it would probally be the fastest 3000 gt around now that would be cool! I would love to go to see that show I think next time its here in Denver I'm goint to go and check it out.

That orange thing on the bottom is an embarassment to anyone who stands close to it. They might be mistaken for the idiot who owns it.
If the rest of the car isn't bad enough, the wheel skirts really did it in. Welcome to 1953 styling.

That's one nice chev,that mitsu look's like $hit,the stereo look's halfway decent,but whoever built the stereo,need's to be slapped,it's so pointless it's not even funny.

My auto club is Showing at the WOW and the minneapolis car show here next month. We have 11 cars showing. So Ill be sure to post up some pics of that too. Also on March 12th we have a photo shoot for S3 (Speed, Style and sound) magazine! Which should be pretty cool! Gonna be a 4 page spread!! Anyway, theres some nice rides at World Of Wheels so its always fun to bring home some Trophies.

My fav is that Old rod! The originator of Roddin' Gotta love it! Could use some paint though..lol..

Yeah I thought those old rods were the best! The next big show is the Carlisle Modified Madness in May. Last year they moved it because we out grew 82 acre fairgrounds!!! Thats always a fun show to go to. I've been going to that show every year for 5 years and it's better every time I go.

4u2nv said:
My auto club is Showing at the WOW and the minneapolis car show here next month. We have 11 cars showing. So Ill be sure to post up some pics of that too. Also on March 12th we have a photo shoot for S3 (Speed, Style and sound) magazine! Which should be pretty cool! Gonna be a 4 page spread!! Anyway, theres some nice rides at World Of Wheels so its always fun to bring home some Trophies.

My fav is that Old rod! The originator of Roddin' Gotta love it! Could use some paint though..lol..

That is a sweet rod/Rat Rod I want to build one like that someday I think I would go with a flat black paint job with some red pinstripe flames. Those are the original hotrods!

I wonder if that '69 Camaro was originally a BOCA? If it was (the lack of the fake vents just behind the rear edge of the driver's door makes it a clue) that was sad they changed it from stock BOCA condition. Original BOCA Cam's go for outrageous bucks these days. In just good condition they auction 25K.

i liek the silver car. is that a cuda? I'm not sure but that looks sick.
savager

WOW is that 3000gt guy serious?????? the first pic was alright... but then i scrolled down a bit and I was like WHOA NELLY!!!! for the rest of the pics... Take a look at those LAME LAME exhausts... wow those suck... and the thing that killed me the most was the things that overlap the rear wheels!! r u kidding??? I agree, if he was smart enough to use that crappy spent money on performance instead of that bullshit, he would actually have a good car...
The rest of the cars were so sweet tho!

OOOO how much I want that silver car with the sweeeeeet rims.... hwwwwww....... :hammer:

Last edited:
Back