My Vaterra v100 esc doesn't work properly

• Thread starter Xav26max2 RandomX_yt
  • Start date

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Xav26max2 RandomX_yt

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Flying
I barely got the car and the esc quit on me in 4 days of barely driving it. Now when I plug in the batty with esc being off it turns the motor when I turn it on it's still spinning and remote can't control the esc but it works and powers the receiver as well as the servo anyone else have this problem?

turn your throttle trim to zero and try to recalibrate it...or th trim in neutral
ESC Calibration Procedure Ensure proper ESC function by calibrating the ESC to your transmitter inputs. 1. Power OFF the ESC. 2. Ensure your transmitter is powered ON, the throttle is not reversed, the throttle trim is neutral and the throttle travel range is at 100%. Disable any special functions such as ABS, etc. 3. Keep the throttle at neutral and power ON the ESC. 4. The ESC automatically calibrates the throttle range after 3 seconds. 5. One long beep will sound when the ESC is ready to run.

Is there a set button on your esc? You may need to manually calibrate it using that button. Look up instructions. The motor doesn't stop spinning or atleast slow down when you play with your throttle trim? Sounds like your throttle trim got turned way up at some point.

Back