My Ugly Truckling achieves stardome

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats of course Ralph. One of the most detailed builds ever, if not the most.

Congrats Ralph, that's the dogs bollox for sure.

Wasn't that in another link I posted about words or expressions that should be FOREVER removed from the English language?
Well, I'm glad you did your research assignment, even though you didn't pay attention.

Having the Ugly Truckling posted on the 'net is just TOTALLY AWESOME TO THE MAX!!!!!

Sweet find. I'm sure it's linked all over the net as one if the best scale builds ever.

No he doesn't need a beer can on the seat, what he needs is to cut out the corner of the cab, make it look rusted out, then stuff a scale sweater in the rusted hole. Just like my grandfathers farm truck.

Oops! Also congrats on reaching stardom, I'm surprised it hadn't happened earlier on.

Even got a mention on the most recent front page 1966 ford article. ;)

Hey, yeah. I noticed that. :hehe:

I have labels ready to be printed and glued for beer cans and I'll be doing the scale interior eventually.

I have to post up another link I found on it. Pretty funny stuff.

---------- Post added at 7:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 7:03 PM ----------

Oops! Also congrats on reaching stardom, I'm surprised it hadn't happened earlier on.
It was just over 2 years ago but I never caught it.
My Photobucket build on it has had over 5,500 visits.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's the link to the other site thread:
http://www.northwestscalerc.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=473

If you go down to the 2nd truck pic (pass the train pics) he took my comment about leaving it on the window sill as a fact.:hehe::hehe:
That comment is here, in the RCNT build thread. Post #20...lmao!

Last edited:
They both work for my ipad-mini, but the first link wants me to register before I get to see any content.

Rolex, The Toyz has a bunch of new scale stuff in their store including various sleeping bags, fast food bags, bottles of booze and fake ice for their coolers.

Where's The Toyz?

Anyone know is this 1/8 scale lid will have a nice fit on the Axial? I already have the 1.9 wheels and tires for it.

http://www.thetoyz.com

I've used them for many years and have had great service. As far as 1/8 scale lids I don't know of any. The 1/10th scale Lids from Proline that fit the Maxx size vehicles fit the Axials.

What's your wheelbase?, if you make custom links for the scx-10 you might be able to make it fit. The stock wheelbase for th scx-10 is 313mm or 12.3"

---------- Post added at 12:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:09 AM ----------

As far as 1/8 scale lids I don't know of any. The 1/10th scale Lids from Proline that fit the Maxx size vehicles fit the Axials.

The proline lids that fit the stampede fit the scx-10

I guess I really lucked out. I just looked up the body and it's 1/10.

https://www.google.com/#q=proline+body+++1956+ford+f100&tbm=shop&spd=15909470482100117084

Currently I have a custom chassis Axial sitting under a big Power Wagon, so I guess I have what I'll need to make the Ugly Truckling roll.

PowerWagon1.jpg

T-4.jpg

Back