My SCX10 Rubicon Build Thread

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

robmob

LET’S GO BRANDON!
Staff member
Supporter
Excellence Award
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Stuff still to come in before I get started, but here are some pics to gander at.

Mandatory box pic
DSC03254_zpse713603d.jpg

Some Vanquish goodies
DSC03255_zps3185b0f5.jpg

Awesome man I'll be keeping my eye on this thread.

So when do you want me to send the $5 bucks to buy that thing? j/k

some? some? thats alot! looking good so far to me.

Color scheme? I vote silver!

That is some serious goodies already. What are you planning on powering it with?

7T Cobalt Puller

Good choice. Holmes does make some good motors. You still must have one laying around because didn't they quit making them a while back?

Taking the one out of my old Warthog crawler since it just sits on a shelf.

Shame Holmes quit making them. They are smooth on the low end with insane wheel speed when you need it.

Sweet. Guess your next pic will be the final built rig in 6 months? :hehe: just kidding.

id vote a nice deep deep green with lotsa gloss, a maroon red, anything but the rtr silver. black also looks really good. (I'm thinking real rubicon colors I've seen)

Sweet. Guess your next pic will be the final built rig in 6 months? :hehe: just kidding.

You're giving me to much credit.

id vote a nice deep deep green with lotsa gloss, a maroon red, anything but the rtr silver. black also looks really good. (I'm thinking real rubicon colors I've seen)

It won't be silver and it won't be glossy.

I'm hoping for flat black or a total trashed paint job, I hate pretty scalers if it can be helped.

Box has been opened...
DSC03271_zpsfe793bf3.jpg

Are you going to show us a picture of the box unpacked tomorrow, LOL!!!JK!!!

Back