My Redcat Everest Gen7

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JPG

RCTalk Racer
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Racing
  2. Crawling
Hi,

I wanted to show you my new machine, Redcat Everest Gen7. I bought it as a drug, but it had only a few scratches on the lines and the casing was like new. Below you can find videos that I managed to record with it. You are welcome to watch it and if you like it, please leave ?.
Any suggestions for driving, camcorder and post-production are very welcome.

Awesome truck, I love mine. I installed Gen 8 Portal axles and a Holmes Hobbies motor, Hobbywing 1080 esc, and Savox high torque servo. Huge difference in performance however, I was happy with it to begin with. I just never learned how to leave stuff alone. Great job on the video's.

Awesome truck, I love mine. I installed Gen 8 Portal axles and a Holmes Hobbies motor, Hobbywing 1080 esc, and Savox high torque servo. Huge difference in performance however, I was happy with it to begin with. I just never learned how to leave stuff alone. Great job on the video's.
? My one is all stock. And thanks, especially it's all done on mobile ?

As far as I'm concerned, that's the beauty of Redcat, they make for a good modding platform. I modded a Everest 10 for the wife and it drives awesome also.

Hmm, looks like a business trip is in order....:thumbs-up:

Back