My RC Website

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cupooterluvr

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
In my Web Design class at school we have to design and construct a web site for any topic that we would like. Being the obvious choice for me, I picked my favorite hobby - RC. The site won't be uploaded to anything, but I need to make it as informative and user-friendly as I can.

Here is where you guys come in. So far I only have a few pages made, with only the home page complete. I will be adding various RC-related pages and articles ranging from kits to RC history. I'll be needing your help for some of the articles since I am by no means an expert (despite the website title ;) )

The site doesn't actually need to be completed until late May, but I'm starting early to get ahead of my class. So far I'm the only one with any material actually completed.

Anyways, here is a picture of the homepage. The HPI thing on the right is a video of a Baja 5b in the desert. Let me know if you have any tips as far as color, arrangement etc.

dfhsdfhdf_by_Cupooterluvr.jpg

I thank you all for taking the time to read this little essay and providing help for this project.

Thanks,

Zach

Hey a little bit off topic but, i did a Web Designer class in year 9, what program are you using? We used Macromedia Dreamweaver.

Dreamweaver MX at school and DW CS3 at home.

Looks good so far, but I think you need to add a disclaimer in large type, on the front page, saying that "This and all other R/C related sites pale in comparison to RCNitroTalk."
Truth in advertising, you know.

http://rcmasters.rcchatzone.com

A big thanks to Ron (Thunder_Tiger_EB4_S2_Pro) for hosting the site :D

This was just a project, so let me know if any of the info was wrong. I hand wrote almost all of the site except for the History.

Look good man...I would love to see the completed page

Back