My Proline Maxx Paddle

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2Die4myRc

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I just Bought my new Proline Maxx paddles i,m just wondering if some of ya own one of these and how does it work Couse i love the look i Took Some Cool HPI Racing Wheels But how do you like it Tell me

43382053.gif

I've seen those on a T-maxx with custom skis for the front wheels and it runs fast on snow.
:bow:

I think its gonna look SWEET on my car May be i Should Pick a Very good Body That Really Fits The Wheels :breakdown:

Last edited:
they work great on the savage. i have them on mine them. the only down fall is they will throw everything onto your throttle servo. went through four in the last three weeks. got to find a good way to water proof. for the snow

I put my Servo and everthing that is electric in Plastic bag or a Rubber Bag or what you Call it Kids like to have this thing Rubber Something
Rubber Bladder or something i,m From Iceland Excause Mu lanulage

That Protects The Servo and Everything Else:shrug:

Originally posted by chevyguy80
they work great on the savage. i have them on mine them. the only down fall is they will throw everything onto your throttle servo. went through four in the last three weeks. got to find a good way to water proof. for the snow

Click HERE for how to waterproof your electronics. It's better than balloons.

We dont have Plasti Dip in Iceland i dont know What to do :mex:

Originally posted by 2Die4myRc
We dont have Plasti Dip in Iceland i dont know What to do :mex:

Ok, simple solution ... buy some balloons and put your electronics in them and seal off with a zip tie to keep water from entering the hole. Do it to your servos, receiver and battery pack.

The max paddles are awesome. They bite on just about any surfACE. However all the other guys are right. I toasted to throttle sevos cause i was to stupid to take my time and waterproof.

they provide forward grip like a bat out of hell but have the grip equivelent to a puppy on ice in turns....

yall are on snow how do they perform in sandy conditions?

Hmm what about paddles on the rear and proline mulchers on the front so you can still have good steering ability.

i got 4 paddles and 4 mulchers on the way.
can't wait to see what it does in the snow i am in the process of waterproofing everything now.
will post pics and results after this weekend.
thanks
chris

Back