My Pic of my active fleet

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JettaManDan

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Thought i'd share the 3 cars i run at this moment...the MERV - my 1/8th Scale Raze buggy and my full size 3.3 Revo. All are fun as hell but 3 VERY different personalities! The MERV has been the most astonishing fun of them...so blazing fast it would waste the other 2..but for Jumping the 1/8th scale buggy has no peers....for outright mayhem the 3.3 rules! Too much fun..and i still have an on-Road HPI Supernitro EVO and a electric VW Golf i run once in along while...my R/C addiction grows! I hope to add a helicopter here at some point..

standard.jpg

too much time and $$ invested - but i still love it! :D

Dan

If you are looking into heli's, and are not really experienced with them, i would check out the E-flite Blade MCX. It is a RTF unit small for indoor use, and a GREAT lil chopper to learn on.

Last edited:
If you mean the MCX I bought one for my 9 year old last xmas and we both love it. It is actually really easy to fly once you get the hang of it. best budget chopper I found.

Back