My new toy ;-)

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MotoGod

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Ooooh baby! XRay XB8 Conversion with Monster Mamba Max v3 2650kv combo ;-) Just waiting for my battery tray/straps so I can do a final placement of things....this thing is gonna be a handful!

DSCN2171.jpg

DSCN2170.jpg

yup i jus took my ofna bug outside and threw rocks at it! nice toy!

I still need to find cash to buy a 4s LIPO though :-( None of my old rigs are selling here or any other site. lol

you got a 4sale thread? whatcha got?( i know i can't sell stuff til after 90 days but am i still allowed to buy things from members?rules didnt say nothin bout it but not sure?)

you got a 4sale thread? whatcha got?( i know i can't sell stuff til after 90 days but am i still allowed to buy things from members?rules didnt say nothin bout it but not sure?)

There are no restrictions on buying.

trashed...I have a bunch of stuff. lol

Rigs:

Revo 3.3 with a ton of spares
HPI RS4 2
Radios
Engines
Brushed motors
A few Brushed ESCs
a few 1/10th scale rollers
VXL System

blah blah blah blah

Just no 4s LIPOs.....lol

Racer.....what you see is a REALLY fast suped up flashlight. :D

I order my lipos from HOBBYCITY.com you can get them Cheap there---

I know you get what you pay for but I've been running a turnigy 5000 for about 6 months now from them!!!

Check them out you can get about 3 lipos to the price of one here-- they come from china so pay the express shippin and they get here fast--

2 lipos with express shipping will still be right about $100 !!!!!!!

Goood luck nice conversion!!