MY new pet eating ( not pretty)

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

M@xximillion

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
This is my daughters new pet, it's a Blue Tounged Skink.
Nice little fella, they get to about 12 inches in length.

skink.jpg

Last edited:
what is he eating? it looks like a newborn something..........

jd:devious:

Its a pretty pinkie as we call them. Baby mice.

How cute!

Love watching them eat.

-Chris

I remember when my pet did that to it's babies;) The babies were being born and the father was biting them;) Luckily all of them grew up to be great little hamsters untill they all went crazy and started eating eachother. There was blood all over the cage walls and it wasn't pretty. My dad came up with the bright idea of letting them go in my backyard. Most of them were sick and died in the box I put them in to bring them outside, others were healthy and ran away. One crossed my street and got hit by a car, I was riding my bike an hour later and saw the gruesome discovery. Then my neighbor had the father in his yard and he put it in a bucket. His sister in law asked me if I it was mine and I said yes. My dad was outside and came up with this story. "My son was cleaning the cages and they tipped over, almost all of them crawled away.:confused: So then the father hamster lived 2 more years after that incident.

I am not in-humane to animals it's just 12 hamsters going rabbid in the same cage is a little discusting and no pet shop would take them.

I like my pets FISH. A Jenday Conure (parrot) and a Black Masked Lovebird..

What are your pets?

J

I have a Chinchilla that Woodie hates hehehehehe

He will make nice ear muffs some day.

I used to breed African and South American Cichlids for some time. Then I had a few reptiles added to the mix. Some pet rats, mice and gerbils (all good reptile food) and then the wife came along. 'Nuff said.

1 Chinchilla........

:wtf:

what's a Chinchilla????

I have 1 cat 1 dog 2 birds and 1 Rabbit:D

coool that looks cool... i usto have a lizard until my mom put it in the sun:cross: and then he died:OMG:

I used to have 1 gator and 1 croc. They used to eat those and small bunnies too. It was soooooooooooooooooooo cooooooooool!!!!

Back