My new favorite RC channel.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow those are some incredible pieces. The love the scale looks and even the environment he sets up for them looks good.

If you had the room and the money, that would be far more fun than a scale train setup imo. Pricey though, one of the loaders with radio and lipo is around $2k.

Wow! That is a LOT of video! They Def have some unbelievable trucks there! There is a LOT of money on those vids! Cool channel!

I ran heavy equipment for about 9 years before going back to school. My great Grandfather actually owned his own company, so I was getting on that stuff with him and my Grandpa from the time I was big enough to beg to play with the big bulldozer in the big sandbox. I really wanted an RC piece of equipment until I started looking at prices. The trackhoe I wanted was six grand. :D There's a vid somewhere of a guy that dug out his basement with RC's over a number of years, and hauled it out with RC trucks.

EDIT: Here ya go kids!

Yah, I used to run a couple pretty good sized front end loaders... An old Mack too... I miss those trucks! $6k is a lil crazy... But hey, if that's what makes you smile... ;)

Biggest front end loader I've ran is a Case 821, not huge but big enough to be lots of fun.

I can't believe he did the whole basement like that!

Yeah, ours were a couple of older Deere 644's ...maybe a lil larger than the Case, but not by a lot. They were Def fun to run and they Def got the job done!

Yep, I've operated an 821. Lots of trackhoes, dozers, scrapers, rubber tire backhoes, etc. When I did industrial clearing and had to re-rake a job, I loved having a Cat 935 track loader with a rake, the way you could slightly lift and "shake" the brush, the dirt just fell out. You could run rings around a dozer with a rake on it.

I ran heavy equipment for about 9 years before going back to school. My great Grandfather actually owned his own company, so I was getting on that stuff with him and my Grandpa from the time I was big enough to beg to play with the big bulldozer in the big sandbox. I really wanted an RC piece of equipment until I started looking at prices. The trackhoe I wanted was six grand. :D There's a vid somewhere of a guy that dug out his basement with RC's over a number of years, and hauled it out with RC trucks.

EDIT: Here ya go kids!

Holy crap and wtf all together! That's nuts!

I've watched a few of his videos- they really are fantastic.

Back