My final stage:)(pics)

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kdot21

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
My final stage of my savage:) :)
4559pic7-med.jpg

That looks "Freakin" Awesome! The word that came to mind. HUGE-BABY! (Oh, thats two words)

I want one!

thank's.. ill have better pictures soon. and alittle more hop ups all i really need are uper arms and universals, with heavy duty cups:)

Sweet truck dude....

List your hopups and mods please.

Originally posted by 30%NitroBoy
Sweet truck dude....

List your hopups and mods please.
Hmm.. where to start?
Mach .26 w/ pull start
Racer X shocks+springs
Nova shock towers
Dual disk break
Ofna linkage kit
HS 5645 servo for stearing
Ofna servo saver pic below-with aluminuim arm

4559pic1-med.jpg

HD CVD's
Spider diff mod
Tank mod
Integrety center Skid plate
Gpm Tank/ Servo gaurd(not in picture)
Two aluminuim servo arms
Airtronics Mx-3 Radio
Integrety Lower arms(silver)
Envy Three shoe clutch 30mm
Hot bodies Engine mounts
6 cell nimh battery pack By power house
Hot bodies tuned pipe
Durotrax air filter
Charcole grey TVP's + GPM tank guard+Integrety skid plate
15 tooth clutch bell
52 tooth spur
Fuel fiter
Fuel Header (not shown)
Hummer H2
Trinity pullers
UFO'S
And a set of Envy silver springs on stock Shocks

"Thiers some more but can't really remeber off the top of my head."
Picture of the other side.....
4559savage_pipe.jpg

Thanks it took me all winter to get it that way.. from december 1st started and ended march 20th around there. and i also spent well over 400 dollars just on hop ups alone.

Last edited:
How do you like that Mach .26 from Dynamite,I almost bought one the other day for mine,the price scares me alittle,it just seems to sweet,2.75hp 39000rpm thats better numbers than a picco.26? I can get the Mach.26 for 129.99$

wow i never knew that the Mach .26 had that much HP. Now I'm seriously looking at one.... hmm thanks!

WOW! :OMG: Wanna trade trucks?lol, I'm kidding. but seriously, that's bad as hell. Wow!

I thought the Mach 26 only had 30,000 rpm? At least that's what the box said on mine.

Hey what are the tires and the wheels? Those would look awesome on my truck.

Last edited:
Originally posted by joneser4u
How do you like that Mach .26 from Dynamite,I almost bought one the other day for mine,the price scares me alittle,it just seems to sweet,2.75hp 39000rpm thats better numbers than a picco.26? I can get the Mach.26 for 129.99$
The mach .26 is a easy tuning engine, pulls the wheels right of the ground even with my 15 52 gear setup, even in 2nd gear it does..
The mach was a good choice for me its only my 3rd nitro engine nad was the easy's out of all three i would strongly recconmend this for Bashers,racers, and just people who like to drive, Starts up first pull. I bough my engine for 129.00 also at www.hobbysuperstore.com I also found it for 124.00 at here The mach .26
Specifications
Displacement: .26 cu in (4.26 cc)
Piston / Cylinder: ABC
RPM: 30,000
Bore: 18 mm
Stroke: 16.75mm
Horsepower: 2.75
If you want a good engine and do not want to spend to much money this is the engine for YOU!

Originally posted by Vincemaxx119
WOW! :OMG: Wanna trade trucks?lol, I'm kidding. but seriously, that's bad as hell. Wow!

I thought the Mach 26 only had 30,000 rpm? At least that's what the box said on mine.

Hey what are the tires and the wheels? Those would look awesome on my truck.
The tires are made by TRC/ trinity and they are call puller's The wheels/ rims are also made by TRC/Trinity and are just called TRC wheels.. they come in a combo two wheels and tire's+foams for 34.00$ they are very good but no street very good on grass and gravel loose dirt not hard compact dirt tho. heres a link PULLERS/TRC WHEELS COMBO

Word,thanks alot!I will probably pick one up this week.

No problem, any time... i really like those tires they are sick on freshly put down dirt if you put joes or bowties on the fresh dirt they would sit and just spin out i tried them dont work to good on dirt slapped those baby's on and just flew all over excelent traction.

any one here know where i can find heavy duty cups and dog bones/universal's? for a cheap price or reasonable price?

kdot let me know how you come out on that HD Drive train upgrade. I am looking into doing mine as well. I already have some HD cups and a HD front center doggie. Just need the rest. It's not a cheep mod for sure.

Originally posted by newnitrofan
kdot let me know how you come out on that HD Drive train upgrade. I am looking into doing mine as well. I already have some HD cups and a HD front center doggie. Just need the rest. It's not a cheep mod for sure.
Definatly not cheap.. hpi has the cups for 10.98$ a pair and i tihnk hotbodies has universals for 48.00 for the set.so i will be spending well over $70.00 + shipping.

is that my old truck > i barely recognize her

The Mach .26 is an excellent engine, as you might know, it is made by the SH manufacturer, so it is the almost the same as the xtm 24.7 pro. Although the mach has a slightly bigger displacment, hence the name. I was able to scoop mine up off of ebay for $113, but sorry fellas, the block is in my truggy right now(Not the SS):sheep:

Hey Kdot, if you don't mine me asking, what did you do to move your tank to the front of the truck like that. I wanted to move mine also, but I don't know how to do it, and by the way your truck looks pretty awesome.

Last edited: