My car starts but won't move

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NatNat42

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
ok so i was driving it for a while and it stops moving. when i put throttle it just revs and wont move but when i stop it the black Celinda infront of the clutch gear i think it is (where the engine bit is) it just spins really fast i think it would be something where the engine and the gear that makes the wheels spin like not connected properly or something like that but i wouldnt know I'm a new to this

Car
ansmann vapor

Engine
Ansmann ARNE-28 Nitro Engine

btw i changed my pull start because my other broke i don't know if thats the problem.

check the mesh between the clutch bell and spur gear. or you may have lost the bearing in the clutch bell. you will needto pull the motor out to check the clutch and bearings. good luck

ok so i was driving it for a while and it stops moving. when i put throttle it just revs and wont move but when i stop it the black Celinda infront of the clutch gear i think it is (where the engine bit is) it just spins really fast i think it would be something where the engine and the gear that makes the wheels spin like not connected properly or something like that but i wouldnt know I'm a new to this

Car
ansmann vapor

Engine
Ansmann ARNE-28 Nitro Engine

btw i changed my pull start because my other broke i don't know if thats the problem.

here can be your solution maybe its your tuning maybe its your clutch shoes they are probably on wrong or probably not good try to get aluminum or maybe its your gear mesh it has to be one of these though.