My $80 toolbox

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kinda overshot the $80 huh? But that is a very nice looking set-up!

I want to see you drag that out of the trunk of the car when you go to the track:hehe::hehe:

At least you had the wisdom not to go for that stainless steel one I saw there, that looks like a fridge on the Starship Enterprise.

I had to re-read it, for a minute I thought you got that box for $80. I just about to run down to Sears and get one! :D

-Michael

I had to re-read it, for a minute I thought you got that box for $80. I just about to run down to Sears and get one! :D
Yeah was kinda over-kill, wasn't it? 'Ol lady didn't say anything. :D

I have the top part of a set, got at Wally's about 15yrs. ago. 10 drawer and pretty big. It's sitting in the floor of my basement. Can't get anything else in it, so the rest are just laying around the box in a pile. I need to get organized!

Still got some sweet deals on their combo's. http://www.sears.com/shc/s/s_10153_...ems=21&pageNum=1&sortOption=PRICE_LOW_TO_HIGH

I got the exact same one in yellow for $80 at wal-mart. I'm not jokeing I got it around christmas time.

That's one of the many boxes in my 1:1 car garage, and it serves me very well every time I'm wrenching.

walmart doesn't have craftsman, i work there lol....all we have is stanley,...

i had to re read it too i almost poop if you got that for 80 bucks its about time for a new tool box well atleast a couple of more years i have my dads old tool box that was his dads tool box it is from the 60s and has stuff in there still that is so old i have no idea what the hell it is but the dawars are starting to fall apart and it dont lock any more but its pretty cool seems how it was amy granpas

Back