Motor saver for Revo.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vincemaxx119

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I got a motorsaver for my Revo after the stock filter got trashed. So I instal it and notice that the spur gear is cathing the tube. I figured the motorsaver was also designed for the Revo. but the spur gear ended up cutting a small hole in the tube of the motorsaver. Does anybody have a motorsaver on their stock revo? If so then I did something wrong. Thank you.

If I am not mistaken, Motorsaver brand now makes a model specifically for the Revo. Since you already bought one, the article clears up the issue anyhow.

That's what I dont get. It says on the package"Revo 2.5R/T-Maxx 2.5". Maybe it means it can be used with those 2 engines, not the trucks themselves.

Vince, I am only going by memory, but besides the one that lists both models there is one that now only says "Revo". I might be wrong. Check their website, I guess.

I'll check, thanks for all your help guys.

the motor saver on my savage came with an extra long neck thing.. its longer than the one i got for my buggy.. it clears the spur and puts the filter right under the roll bar.. i dont know what the difference is because i didnt buy the one on the savage but if you can find this one it may help you

Back