motor saver filter

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rckid91

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
i bought one for my revo do i need to modify it or anything and are these good filters??

how much of a retune will this cause?

They are great filters. I don't know how much but they give more air flow so it will be lean. I think they fit right on but I may be wrong.

ok thanks

You buy the one appropriate for the scale/type RC you have. They are great. I like to use an outerwears filter cover to prevent the cap from coming off. It does allow more air for the engine to breathe in so tuning may or may not be need to compensate.

i bought the one that tower said was for a revo looks like it should fit adn where do i get the outerwears i have them on my quads but didnt know they made rc ones.

and she was running way rich today so i probably shouldnt have to retune

ok thanks a ton bud

I would say that you should have to retune, but you most likely have to adjust your tune each time you run (if you're running a proper tune) so it shouldn't be any different. What I'm trying to say is if I run my RC today, even though I adjust the tune throughout the day with changing weather, when I go out tomorrow, I'm definitely going to need to retune. So with or without the filter I'm going to adjust the tune, so it shouldn't matter much.

yeah i dont get that fine with my stuff i get it a ballpark and temp it while I'm running if its a lil hot or little cold ill adjust it a smidge.

Back