Motor saver air filter

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Puffnstuff

RCTalk Racer
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I finally got mine in from tower today along with my ofna hd steering servo saver. After getting them installed I had to take her for a spin and I'm happy to say that I'm happy with my truck again. Actually was able to line up against my mgt and apart from the take off I caught up and passed it in a drag. The air filter swap makes a huge difference in performance so for those of you who've been considering doing this don't put if off any longer.

made mine rip as well. i had to richen it up a bit from what i had it. all in all i am very happy.

so now i either get a better cooling head or a truckzilla
decisions decisions

I never ever ran the stock filter. I bougth the motor saver filter at the same time I bougth the truck. After what I read on the net I was afraid to use the stock one. I also put panthose between the screen and the outer foam filter. That way I get a little more protection and I won't lost the cap.

I am a firm beleiver in a motor saver type of air filter totally. I took a look at my first R/C and knew that filter was crap and got myself a high performance air filter for every R/C I have. Love'em

Back