Motor & Pipe combo, it's not a question

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chaos2767

RCTalk Talkaholic
Supporter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I bet you all thought this was going to be another question but it turns out that I just want to thank all you RCNT guys for getting me thru this build. I am officially done with this one and this Picco max .21 and THS 146h combo is fantastic. This motor has great power and the combo with the pipe just tops it all off. It! is very loud tho Thank you all for all the recommendations and advise. I have a rig that is track worthy and strong enough to bash. You guys all rock and a big thanks to RCNT!:cheers:

Attachments

• R2.jpg
    R2.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 212
  • R1.jpg
    R1.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 185
Looks great man! Those Picco .21 engines are some fast little buggers aren't they!

100% agree these ths pipes are great,i loaned mine to my neighbour for a while and even on a 3.3 it made a big difference ,I just picked up a revo with an os 21tm in it so I'm going to switch out the pipe and see what it does after that.

I just ordered another THS 146h for my 3.3 Slayer Pro. I was so impressed with that pipe yesterday on the Revo!

They take FOREVER to break in fully just to give you a heads up. Its taken right at about a gal of fuel to get this thing to loosen up. Its pure joy when it finally does tho!