motor mounts and plate

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yeroc1982

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
I cracked my plate in half today and broke a leg off the mounys today and was wondering if anyone knows if there is anything stronger than stock? Broke waay too easy I think!

FLM and Innovative to name a couple. There's a few others too. Innovative is out of Canada.

I have the FLM motor plate and it's very thick and durable. Highly recommend. Fast Lane Machines makes great products. So does Innovative, but I don't buy from them a lot because they are in UK.

Keep it stock! Would you rather break the engine block or the engine mount? Think about it!

Ya I'm thinkin I'm gona stay stock with this

But what's the diffrence with stock or aftermarket with this?

Stronger materials, You can use an aftermarket engine plate no problem. just stay away from the super strong engine mounts. You can buy 5 stock engine mounts off E-Bay for the price of one aftermarket mount.

I think ill go for an aftermarket engine plate and stock mounts then.

Wise choice, That has always been my setup with good results. A true LCG chassis lowers the engine significantly and keeps the engine out of harms way too.

Got it all back together but my lhs only had stock motor plate. Ill have to finf one on ebay so I have it for next break!

A true LCG chassis lowers the engine a good bit. That helps save the engine as well.

Back