Motor mount for SuperMaxx

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Supermaxx391

RC Newbie
Reaction score
Hello everyone! Newly signed up on the forum but not new to RC. My problem is that I'm having alot of trouble finding the style engine mount I need to finish up the basher big block maxx I built from all the spare parts over the years. The SuperMaxx is finally finished after 7 years of installing parts and since now I almost refuse to drive it so it doesn't get dirty (yes I know) I need the mount to throw in the .28 I picked up for the bashing rig. If I can figure out how to post pictures on here I will of both rigs but one is vastly superior to the other...

1496009676554.jpg

1494781478137.jpg

well the truck pictured is my finish tmaxx. It uses a FLM extended big block chassis and has the ofna 51530 mount to bolt on the LRP .32. However the truck I'm looking for a mount on will be utilizing the 3.3 extended chassis this the pictured truck used prior to the chassis and rear driveshaft swap. Basically I'm looking for another ofna mount but apparently they have been discontinued and are very hard to find now. If the mount you sent a link for would would just as well Id give it a shot just didnt forsee this complication when I picked up the .28 for the basher rig...

I thought the 3.3 t-maxx as extended in the front like the 3.3 revo. Did they add some room in the rear as well? If so, odds are, you will still need to make your own holes in the chassis as the footprint of a big block is wider than a small block.

Guess they did add a little space in the rear:

2018-0109-t-maxx-chassis-3.3_2.5.jpg

Still, surprised there's enough room for a typical manifold between the engine and tower/shock. Unless you run a 4 shock setup.

Last edited:
Thats all true yes. The chassis plate is already drilled and slotted for the new big block. Let me post the other picture. Didnt have the photo on me at the time of the other upload. The thing is I've been upgrading 1 truck for so long this is now the 2nd parts truck I've built out of the removed components.

Back