More Iraqi's surendering

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

x_789

Gone - bye bye.
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Man this poop is too funny we haven't even declared a war yet and these assholes have been giving up for weeks. My dad just called laughing his ass off because 12 more walked across the border into kuwait and surendered to some british forces.. Damn dudes atleast wait to surrender till after we declare war.. that is to funny. like when the dudes in 91 were surrendering to heli copters. One freeking Apache would have 300 assholes all waving flags at it ...TOOO FUNNNY.. X

They know they are about to get the crap kicked out of them...again. Not to mention they will probably get fed better and treated better as pows than they were in their own country. So maybe they are not so dumb.

Next thing you know, the French will be surrendering to the British. Why not? They've surrendered to everyone else....

Ok, that one was a bit off track......

I say we make Iraq the 51st state...

But just think....it's ALL beach!!!! And some of it's near water!!!!

Iraq has maybe 25 miles total of coast line. The rest of it is land locked. Not much of a beach. Lots of sand and hot air makes DESERT.

Either way, when we get done stomping their asses, they will have an American General as the leader of their country. That is until we figure out how to get their government under control and turned back over to the Iraqis.

Just think. Hundereds of square miles of desert and dunes! We could make like the worlds largest T-Maxx track out of it!

I with Fett! I can see it now! ProLine Paddle sales going THROUGH THE ROOF! Woodie - best get some tips on how to 'sand' proof a Maxx going.....

Man I can already see the posts after that..

El will be saying: man I was out bashing and I hit a a leg bone from a dead Iraqi soldier in the sand and it knocked off my front left wheel and broke my a-arms
.. Then Mayhem will say man I was jumping my brick off of an old bombed out Iraqi tank turret and blew a shock cap. X