More Information - Starter Box

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i dont know about that starter box i use the duratrax 1/10 scale universail one

Synthesized means the radio has all 30 channels in the radio you change with the press of a button you can get it on fm and some am i think but i would go with fm because of has 24 channels more than am

nitro13,

Thanx Nitro 13,

Is this a Synthesized radio?

Airtronics MX-3S 3-Channel FM/2 94102Z Servos 75MHz

Do you know here i can get that radio, Towerhobbies says Late Apr, is there any other site where i can order it??

Thanx in advance

The listed starter box will be just fine. It may be a bit of overkill but theres nothing wrong with that. I have been using that exact same box for over 3 years now. It has no issues starting high compression .21s.

I will recommend going with a single large battery rather than battery packs. One good charge will last for months. Having the power panel is a bonus as well. I run my chargers from it. You can also get a glow-stick that plugs into the panel. They are handy. I prefer to use a rechargeable stick but having a backup is comforting.

Originally posted by luchinlb
Thanx Nitro 13,

Is this a Synthesized radio?

Airtronics MX-3S 3-Channel FM/2 94102Z Servos 75MHz

Do you know here i can get that radio, Towerhobbies says Late Apr, is there any other site where i can order it??

Thanx in advance

late apr is no meaning itll be any day its apr 23 to day so itll be in the next few days.